CL3P Ltd. (trading as CuriousLeaders ®) is committed to ensuring compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduced on May 25, 2018. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will be kept securely and only be used as necessary for the purpose stated and provision of services provided. This applies to all clients and consumers of our products and services.
CL3P Ltd./CuriousLeaders ® reserves the right to change this policy at any time by updating this information. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. If you have any questions regarding our data protection and privacy policies please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
What we may collect:
- name and job title
- personal contact information such as address, telephone number and e-mail
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- course evaluations
- people performance management reports and feedback
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
It is important that the information we hold about you is current and accurate. Please advise us if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
How personal information is collected
We collect your personal data so that we can provide the products/services we have been contracted to deliver. We sometimes collect additional information from third parties and in the course of project related activities.
In general we will use personal information as follows:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To perform an agreement or contract we have entered into with you
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party and where your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Please note that if you fail to provide certain information when requested we may not be able to successfully perform or deliver the contract we have entered into with you. And, this may prevent us from complying with our legal obligations.
We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent in compliance with the above and where this is required or permitted by law. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose we will notify you. We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. This includes any need to comply with legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information occasionally to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or telephone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being lost, disclosed or used in an unauthorised way. We may need to share your data with third parties including service providers (for external assessments for example) or sub-contractors of CL3P Ltd. We require third parties to respect the security of your data and in accordance with the law. We do not permit third party providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business legitimate need to know. All are subject to confidentiality.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to countries outside the EU in order to perform or deliver a contract with you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (a ‘data subject access request’). You can receive a copy of the information we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. You can ask us to delete or remove your personal information when there is no legitimate reason for us to continue to hold it.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we rely on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is a reason which makes you want to object. You also have a right to object to the processing of personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. You can ask us to stop the processing of personal information about you for instance if you wish to understand the reason for processing it.
If you want to review, correct, object to processing or request that we erase your personal information please contact us in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent for that specific purpose at any time. To do so please contact us in writing at: email@example.com
When we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent we will no longer process your data for the purpose/s you originally agreed to unless we have a legitimate basis by law.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information or exercise rights listed above. However we may charge a fee if your request for access is excessive or unfounded. We may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or exercise any other legal right. This is a security measure to ensure that your personal data is not compromised or disclosed to any other person who has no right to receive it.